Eat Your Fill at the Favorite Locally Owned Sandwich Shop in Columbia, MO
Locally owned and operated for over forty-five years, the Sub Shop has been selling high-quality sandwiches since its inception. Operating in the city of Columbia, Missouri, we are proud to serve top of the line sandwiches to both students and locals alike. Conveniently located in four sites around the town, we are ready to serve you, whether you're downtown near the University, shopping near the Columbia Mall, attending MACC in Parkade Plaza, or hanging out near Nifong! If none of these locations strike your fancy, then have no fear, we deliver! Simply give us a call at (573)-449-1919, and we'll send out a driver to deliver your food anywhere in town!
- Breakfast Subs All Day
- All Day Delivery
- Proudly Serving Columbia for 45 Years
Order online today to see why we’re one of the most beloved eateries in town.
Hours of Operation:
- Mon-Fri 7:30 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. with delivery starting at 8 a.m.
- Sat-Sun 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. with delivery starting at 10 a.m.
- Parkade location closes at 8 p.m. daily and is closed on Sundays.
Contact us to learn more about our sandwich shops. We can’t wait to show you what we can make in Columbia, MO!
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Us:
- We have “The Best Buns in Town.” They’re baked from scratch every morning at the 8th St. bakery. The dough and bread are never frozen, we don't use preservatives or conditioners, and can you choose from white, wheat, or rye. It's the freshest and healthiest bread around.
- Our award-winning signature sandwich: The Veggie. It’s piled high with fresh, never-frozen veggies, loaded with 3 different kinds of cheese, and baked to perfection. Try the Anti-Veg for veggies with bacon.
- Sub Shop, Inc. has the best roast beef in town. We slow roast a Black Angus Top Round, slice it thin, and pile it high to make it the most savory sandwich around.
- The best French onion soup: We use the leftover broth from cooking the roast to make the base for the French onion soup. It’s the perfect addition to any meal, complete with our own blend of herbs and spices served with Swiss cheese and a slice of our wheat bread.
- Pretty much everything is made from scratch. We don’t have a garden or livestock, but everything else is made in-house. Want a list? Here you go: brownies, bread pudding, cheesecake cupcakes, cinnamon rolls, pizza sauce, kraut, tuna, and meatballs. We cook all of our own bacon, beef, and soup too.
- We live to serve. Our menu is made so you can have exactly what you want. Feel free to add, subtract, or substitute items on any sandwich (additional cost may apply). We don't make anything until your order has been placed.
- The best BLT in town. We get tons of raw bacon and cook it up just right for you. The BLT is so juicy, you'll have to try one--and we encourage you to add cheese.
- The best Reuben in town. We hand squeeze and mix our kraut in a special recipe that includes Thousand Island dressing and mayo. The corned beef is sliced thin and toasted to perfection with Swiss cheese to top it off.
- The Monster Chef: You haven't experienced a salad like the chef salad. It's a big one that comes with ham, turkey, a hardboiled egg, American cheese, Swiss cheese, all of our veggies, and a thick hunk of our wheat bread. You won't be able to eat for a while.
- Locally owned and operated since 1975. Why stray from home? We have what you want right here, and we’re not going anywhere.